If you are searching for the perfect trekking destination to visit in Nepal, then Manaslu Circuit Trek is the one for you. Trekking this region is full of adventures and breathtaking views.
Autumn and spring season has very favorable trekking conditions. So, it will be easier to cross over the high pass Lakya La. During the spring, you get to witness the blooming of rhododendron flowers in the forest paths. And Autumn gives you the clear skies with beautiful and warm weather. You get to witness the distinctive combination of adventure and rich cultural heritage.
Manaslu region is a restricted area, so the routes are not very crowded as trekking alone is prohibited in these trails. You get to explore the remote lifestyle and wilderness of this place.
Overall, Manaslu Circuit Trek gives you a comfortable and smooth trekking experience.
Things to Experience During Manaslu Circuit Trek
- The Jaw-dropping view of the majestic Himalayas such as Mt. Manaslu, Annapurna II, Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Kang Guru, and more
- A Clear, unruptured view of your surroundings with low chances of rain and snowfall
- The stunning natural beauty of the rivers, forests, plants, and flora of the Manaslu region
- Reach Larkya La Pass, the highest location of this trek at 5167 m above sea level.
- Chance to see the abundant wildlife like Agali, Himalayan Marmots, Snow Leopard, Pika, Tahr, and more.
- The trail through forest paths covered with rhododendrons, pines, oaks trees.
- Trek through the Manaslu Conservation area
- The glaciers plus freshwater lakes of Birendra and Ponkar
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola (700 m/ 2296 ft)- 7 hours
Day 4: Trek from Soti Khola to Machha Khola (930 m/ 3051 ft)- 5 to 6 hours
Day 5: Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat (1340 m/ 4396 ft)- 6 hours
Day 6: Trek from Jagat to Deng (1804 m/ 5918 ft)- 6 to 7 hours
Day 7: Trek from Deng to Namrung (2630 m/ 8629 ft)- 6 hours
Day 8: Trek from Namrung to Samagaon (3530 m/ 11582 ft)- 5 to 6 hours
Day 9: Acclimatize in Samagaon
Day 10: Trek from Samagaon to Samdo (3860 m/ 12665 ft)- 4 to 5 hours
Day 11: Rest in Samdo
Day 12: Trek from Samdo to Dharamsala (4460 m/ 14633 ft)- 5 hours
Day 13: Trek from Dharamsala to Bimthang via Larkya La (5160 m/ 16930 ft)- 9 hours
Day 14: Trek from Bimthang to Tilije (2300 m/ 7546 ft)- 6 hours
Day 15: Trek from Tilije to Tal (1700 m/ 5578 ft)- 5 to 6 hours
Day 16: Trek from Tal to Syange (1080 m/ 3543 ft)- 7 hours
Day 17: Drive from Syange to Kathmandu (1400 m/ 4429 ft)- 9 hours
Day 18: Departure